08 Jun Vegan Chunky Monkey Ice Cream
Dairy Free, Sugar Free, Guilt Free
Vegan Ice Cream
Write a review
- 2 cups cashews (soaked minimum 4 hours)
- 4 ripe bananas (frozen chunks - remove from freezer 30 mins before)
- 1/2 cup + 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil (melted)
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 1 vanilla pod
- pinch sea salt
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup cacao nibs
- Combine the drained cashews with the water and blend on high speed until you have a completely smooth cream - set aside.
- Add the contents of the vanilla pod with the banana, cashew cream, 1/2 cup maple syrup, coconut oil, salt & lemon juice.
- Mix in a processor on the highest setting and blend until smooth.
- Check the sweetness and add more maple syrup if desired.
- Fold in the chopped walnuts and cacao nibs.
- Transfer to a suitable container and freeze for at least 4 hours (or use an ice cream maker).
- Remove from the freezer 5-10 minutes before serving and drizzle with the remaining maple syrup
Homefield Grange Retreat https://www.homefieldgrangeretreat.co.uk/
Please follow and like us: