What’s Included in ‘There’s Only One You’
- Includes full body massage with essential oils, perfect for overwhelmed minds and tired bodies, (45 mins)
- Decleor Refresh Facial for instant hydration and ‘glow’ (25 mins)
- Perfect day to step away from ‘busy’ and enjoy some ‘me time’
- Thermal suite designed to recharge and restore mind and body
What’s included with ‘There’s Only One You’ Spa Day
- A Warm Welcome by our front of house
- Welcome Tea & Amuse Bouche from our chef.
- A personalised and tailored full body massage (55 mins)
- Decleor Refresh facial for hydration and instant ‘glow’ (25 mins)
- Infra-red Benches to ease aches and pains and lower inflammation
- Herbal sauna for deep relaxation
- Ice Trough for toning and tightening skin, boosts sluggish circulation
- Deep Relax Water Beds, aids sleep, prevents stress and lowers cortisol levels
- Magnetic body loungers, promotes healthy blood flow,
- Infinity Hydropool, eases tight shoulders and stiff lower backs
- Aroma Showers, lifts low mood and encourages relaxation
- Himalayan Salt Steam, improves skin health and lung function
- Spa Customer Journey Card.
- 2 Course health lunch prepared by our resident chef
- Gym usage, (rower, treadmill, water cycle, cross trainer, free weights).
- Extensive option of complementary therapies to personalise your stay.
- Herbal Teas included.
- Purified, still & sparkling mineral water included
- Gowns, slippers, towels, Dyson hairdryers, shampoo, conditioner, body lotion and shower gels provided.
- You’re very welcome to join in any food demonstrations or health talks that may be running during your day. (Timetable will be given on arrival).
Treatments for ‘There’s Only One You’ Spa Day
Full Body Massage, (45 mins)
Lay back and relax on one of the most comfortable massage beds in the world! Your experienced therapist will use their eclectic skills to ensure your personalised full body massage will be tailored to the right pressure for your specific needs.
This therapy uses 100% natural oils, with organic properties, guaranteeing to nourish and pamper your body. Skin will be left feeling hydrated and nourished. Feel your tight shoulders and stiff lower back tension melt away.
Decleor Refresh Facial (25 mins)
Skin will be left feeling refreshed and revitalised. Using the powerful essential oils found in leading beauty brand Decleor, this is a real hydration treat for the face.
You can personalise your day further by adding optional extras. We have a downloadable treatment menu filled with slimming, detox and wellness therapies. If you would like to book anything additional please phone us on 01536 712219, 9am to 5pm daily.
Our Goals and Mission
We’ve been helping our lovely clients look great and feel amazing since 2005. Our mission is to help you live a good life healthy and our “wellness spa” is designed to do exactly that.
Every aspect of our spa is designed to help you deeply relax from the challenges of your world, to help you sleep better, speed up weight loss, (if that is a goal for you), and detox from the toxins of life that rob our energy and vitality.
A Wellness Spa built to help you
Homefield’s spa is fitted with the following:
- Herbal sauna for relaxation
- Magnetic body loungers to help heart health and blood flow
- Chemical free hydro-pool filled with massage jets to ease tight shoulders
- Infra red benches to reduce inflammation and pain
- Deep relax water beds that will send long rhythmic pulses along your spine to reduce cortisol levels
- Ice trough to tone and tighten skin
- Aroma showers to lift mood and relax overwhelmed minds
- Himalayan Salt steam sauna, designed for lung health, blocked sinuses, headaches and tension.
The team who will be looking after you are long serving member of staff, which means you will be in experienced and professional hands.
Homefield is an accredited establishment, registered with our governing bodies.
All our therapists are insured, fully trained and qualified in their specialist fields.
Small Guest Numbers
Guest numbers are kept small at Homefield so you can truly enjoy a day that is personal and unhurried. We begin and finish our treatments on time so you are not rushed in any way.
Extensive Range of Therapies
We have an extensive range of slimming, detox, holistic, relaxing, anti-ageing and pampering therapies. We are happy to help you with any questions you may have about our therapies and a downloadable therapy listing is available on our web site. Ring 01536 712219 to book additional treatments 9am to 5pm daily.
Homefield is situated at the edge of Rushton, a historic Northamptonshire village. The venue is nestled in between 23 acres of peaceful green pastures.
Easily accessible by train or car, we are a 50 minute train journey from St Pancras, (East Midlands Train Line). We have ample free parking for your day.
We’re a True Health Spa
As we focus on wellness and health, your day will be free from caffeine, refined sugar, wheat, dairy and alcohol. Often clients tell us they feel lighter and brighter in just one day.
A spa day at Homefield is the perfect way to begin a new way of eating, it offers the chance to let go of negative habits, and an ideal opportunity to prepare for a special day.
Food and Drinks
Our chefs will create nutritious and delicious meals for you to enjoy for your lunch. Some of the produce used is home grown in our own gardens. We try to be as organic as possible.
You also have the option of juice cleansing which gains in popularity daily. Unlimited herbal teas and purified water are included in your package.
How old do you need to be?
Homefield Grange is an adult only venue. You must be 18 years of age to attend our spa.
Ladies and Gents
We currently only accept ladies for our day spa, however occasionally we have the availability to accept the gents as well. Please ask our reception on 01536 712219, (9am to 5pm daily).
How do I make a booking?
Bookings can be made on line from our web site, or by phoning 01536 712219, 9am to 5pm daily.
What do I need to bring?
An informative email confirmation will be sent to you on receipt of booking giving you further information on what to bring with you.
What do you provide?
Towels, dyson hairdryers, cotton buds, shower gel, shampoo, condition, body lotion, dressing gowns and spa slippers.
How do I get there?
Directions to the venue and what we provide for your day.
Do you have parking?
Yes, we have ample free parking at Homefield.
What are the terms and conditions?
Please read our terms and conditions as listed on our web site to avoid confusion. We want to meet your expectations, so it is important you are aware of how we operate.
What’s the arrival and departure times?
Arrival time for this package is between 9.15am and 10am. You are welcome to use our spa between 9.15am and 4.30pm.
Are there lockers for my valuables?
Lockers are provided for your day.
OTHER SPA DAY PACKAGES YOU MAY LIKE