Summary of a ‘Simply Spa’ day
- Begins from 9.15am, with check out 4pm
- Use of beautiful thermal wellness spa designed for stress release, weight loss, or detox
- Includes food and health drinks for improving digestion and boosting immunity
- Small guest numbers offer a more personalised and unhurried feel
- Included relaxing back, neck and shoulder massage
- Robe, spa slippers, toiletries, towels, spa bag, provided
What’s included with the Simply Spa Day?
- A Warm Welcome by our front of house
- Welcome Tea & Amuse Bouche from our chef.
- Included Treatment of a back neck and shoulder massage
- Use of Homefield’s ‘Living Well’ spa:
- Infra-red Benches to ease aches and pains, especially lower backs
- Herbal Sauna for detoxification
- Ice fountain for toning and tightening skin
- Kneipp Water Therapy for boosting the body’s ability to fight infection
- Aroma Showers to lift mood
- Magnetic Relax Loungers to help blood flow and circulation
- Himalayan Salt Steam for skin and lung health
- Infinity Hydropool for relaxation and release of tense muscles
- Deep Relax Water beds to help insomnia and stimulate energy flow
- Spa Customer Journey Card.
- 2 Course health lunch prepared by our resident chef (vegan and power packed with goodness).
- Gym (rower, treadmill, water cycle, cross trainer, free weights).
- Extensive option of complementary therapies to personalise your stay.
- Herbal Teas.
- Purified, still & sparkling mineral water.
- Gowns, slippers, towels, Dyson hairdryers, shampoo, conditioner, body lotion and shower gels provided.
- You’re very welcome to join in any food demonstrations or health talks that may be running during your day. (Timetable will be given on arrival).
Included Therapy Information For The Simply Spa Day
Back, Neck and Shoulder Massage (25 mins)
Lay on one our fabulous massage couches, (voted the most comfortable beds in the world) and let the experienced hands of your therapist melt away stress, tension and anxiety.
Using her eclectic skills, tailor make this massage to your needs with just the right amount of pressure. Treatment is designed to help restore overwhelmed minds and soothe tired bodies.
Products used are 100% natural with organic extracts.
Why Choose Homefield?
We’re a little different from other spas!
For centuries the purpose of a real spa was to ensure that by the time the guest left, they were feeling lighter, brighter and ready to face their world with more resilience to cope with stress.
Health spas would be places to go to recover, recharge and to ‘feel well’ and would be free from the alcohol, refined sugars and processed foods that commercial spas offer today.
The value of a spa day at Homefield
Life today can be very stressful and challenging and we believe that taking care of your physical and mental wellbeing in this hectic world is now a necessity, not a luxury.
Everything about Homefield is designed to help you look and feel better about yourself. We believe a spa day should have the added benefit of promoting your health and not just about simply being pampered.
Here you will eat natural foods, (mainly organic), enjoy health drinks that help digestion. Every spa product we use on your body is of high quality, made from natural ingredients and mostly organic.
We believe you deserve the best!
We Are Experienced, Friendly Professionals
We’ve been helping our lovely clients look great and feel amazing since 2005. Our staff are qualified, accredited with the relevant governing bodies and insured, which means you’ll be in well practised hands. Many of our team have been with the company for over a decade.
Purpose Built Wellness Spa
Our mission as a company is to help you live a good life healthy and our “wellness spa” is designed to do exactly that.
Every aspect of our spa is designed to help you deeply relax from the challenges of your world, to help you sleep better, speed up weight loss, (if that is a goal for you), and detox from the toxins of life that can rob your energy and vitality levels.
What are the benefits of our spa?
Homefield’s spa is fitted with,
- Herbal sauna for relaxation,
- Magnetic body loungers to help heart health and blood flow
- Infinity hydro-pool filled with massage jets to ease tight shoulders
- Infra red benches to reduce inflammation and pain
- Deep relax water beds that will send long rhythmic pulses along your spine to reduce cortisol levels
- Ice Trough to tone and tighten skin
- Aroma showers to lift low mood
- Himalayan salt steam sauna which is great for lung health, blocked sinuses, headaches and tension.
Quality in everything we do
From the moment you arrive at our gates you’ll see that ‘quality’ is one of our core values as a company. From the food you eat, the products we use on your body, the therapy beds you’ll relax on, to the standard of our wellness spa and the cleanliness of our stylish venue.
We believe that our clients deserve the best – if that is a value you believe it too, we’ll be the perfect match for one another.
You’re not just a number on a conveyor belt!
Guest numbers are kept small at Homefield so you can truly enjoy a day that is personal and unhurried. We begin and finish our treatments on time so you are not rushed in any way.
You would chose us if you enjoy quality and a more relaxed day than attending a larger more commercial style spa.
Range of Therapies & Treatments
We have an extensive range of slimming, detox, holistic, relaxing, anti-ageing and pampering therapies. We are happy to help you with any questions you may have about our therapies and a downloadable therapy listing is available on our web site. Ring 01536 712219 to book additional treatments 9am to 5pm daily.
Homefield is situated at the edge of Rushton, a historic Northamptonshire village. The venue is nestled in between 23 acres of peaceful green pastures. Easily accessible by train or car, we are a 50 minute train journey from St Pancras, (East Midlands Train Line). We have ample free parking for your day.
We Love Our Clients and they love us!
Whether you come on your own, or with a loved one, you will always be treated as our valued guest. This year we were awarded the badge of excellence from Trip Advisor for being highly recommended consistently over the last five years. Take a look at what others have to say and how they benefitted from their time with us.
Trip Advisor review by Robin W, 13th May 2019, “Spa Day Prior to Surgery”
We visited the spa to chill down prior to some major surgery – our first time here and found it was excellent in every detail and achieved everything we wanted – we will be back for longer sessions in the future.
What is the minimum age to attend Homefield?
Homefield Grange is an adult only venue. You must be 18 years of age to attend our spa.
Ladies and Gents
For day spa, we are mainly ladies. We sometimes have the availability for gents to attend a day spa as well, however please check with our reception on 01536 712219, 9am to 5pm daily.
How do I book?
Phone us on 01536 712219, (9am to 5pm daily).
What do I bring?
An informative email confirmation will be sent to you on receipt of booking giving you further information on what to bring with you, directions to the venue and what we provide for your day.
What do you provide?
Gowns, towels, spa slippers, toiletries, (shampoo, body lotion, conditioner, shower gels), dyson hairdryers, cotton buds, and wet kit bags.
Terms and conditions of booking
Please read our terms and conditions as listed on our web site to avoid confusion.
What is the arrival and departure times?
Arrival time for your Simply Spa day is between 9.15am and 10am. You are welcome to use our spa until 4pm.
Valuables and personal belongings
Lockers are provided for your day.
How do I find you?
Directions to our venue will be provided on booking. We have free on site parking.