Friday or Sunday only
Why Choose the Ultimate Pamper Day
- The ultimate spa day for feeling and looking great
- Includes 4 spa treatments for the face and body
- Perfect gift to yourself or a loved one for a true pamper experience
- Ideal for preparing for a special event like a party, or a wedding
What’s included with this Spa Day?
- A Warm Welcome by our front of house
- Welcome Tea & Amuse Bouche from our chef.
- Salt Mousse Exfoliating Body Therapy (25 mins)
- Cellusmooth Green Coffee Body Wrap with scalp massage (50 mins)
- Back, neck and shoulder massage with essential oils, (25mins)
- Mini Lumafirm Facial, (25 mins)
- Use of Homefield’s ‘Living Well’ spa
- Infra-red Benches to ease aches and pains
- Herbal Sauna to lift mood and aid deep sleep
- Ice trough to tone and tighten skin
- Aroma Showers to lower stress levels
- Magnetic body loungers to aid blood flow and heart health
- Deep Relax Water Beds for a restful nights sleep
- Infinity hydropool with massage jets
- Himalayan Salt Steam for skin and lung health
- Spa Customer Journey Card.
- 2 Course health lunch prepared by our resident chef (vegan and power packed with goodness).
- Gym (rower, treadmill, water cycle, cross trainer, free weights).
- Extensive option of complementary therapies to personalise your stay.
- Herbal Teas.
- Purified, still & sparkling mineral water.
- Gowns, slippers, towels, Dyson hairdryers, shampoo, conditioner, body lotion and shower gels provided.
- You’re very welcome to join in any food demonstrations or health talks that may be running during your day. (Timetable will be given on arrival).
Included Therapy Information
Cellu-smooth Green Coffee Wrap, (50 mins)
Pure 100% micronised green coffee, rich in proteins and essential oils, with smooth and tone all areas of the body. Skin is left silky soft. This wrap also slims and shapes the body’s contours. Visibly reduces spongy, dimply cellulite areas.
Back, neck and shoulder massage, (25mins)
Let your cares and worries melt away under the experienced hands of your therapist. Essential oils are used to gently calm the mind and balance mood.
Saltmousse Exfoliating Glow, (25 mins)
This treatment is like taking your body on holiday. A french sea salt mousse is infused with pineapple and papaya to create a powerful anti-ageing treatment. It is the perfect way to get your body in tip top shape.
Lumafirm Lift and Glow Facial, (25mins)
A facial that offers radiance and contouring. Ideal for skin that is showing signs of ageing, or as the perfect repair boost when you want to look your best.
Why Choose Homefield?
We are experienced, professional and always caring
We’ve been helping our lovely clients look great and feel amazing since 2005. All our team are well qualified, very experienced and registered with the relevant governing bodies.
We are a little different from other spas
Our mission is to help you live a good life – healthy and believe that a spa day that offers you true health benefits offers extra value than simply one that just pampers you.
Our mission as a company is to help you live your life well, to boost your health, to help you life longer and to equip you to deal with the demands of your world by lowering your stress levels.
A purpose built Wellness Spa
Every aspect of our spa is designed to help you deeply relax from the challenges of your world, to help you sleep better, speed up weight loss, (if that is a goal for you), and detox from the toxins of life that rob your body of its energy and vitality.
What’s in the spa?
Homefield’s spa has been purposefully designed to boost your feelings of wellbeing and health:
- Herbal sauna for relaxation
- Magnetic body loungers to help heart health and blood flow
- Infinity hydro-pool filled with massage jets to ease tight shoulders
- Infra red benches to reduce inflammation and pain
- Deep relax water beds that will send long rhythmic pulses along your spine to reduce cortisol levels
- Ice trough to tone and tighten skin
- Himalayan salt steam sauna which is great for lung health, blocked sinuses, headaches and tension
- Kneipp Water feature to reduce puffy ankles and boost lymphatic drainage
- Aroma showers to lift low mood
Homefield is a ‘home away from home’
Guest numbers are kept small at Homefield so you can truly enjoy a day that is personal and unhurried. We begin and finish our treatments on time so you are not rushed in any way.
Our stylish venue is immaculately kept, however the whole venue has a relaxed and homely feel.
Extensive range of therapies
We have an extensive range of slimming, detox, holistic, relaxing, anti-ageing and pampering therapies. We are happy to help you with any questions you may have about our therapies and a downloadable therapy listing is available on our web site. Ring 01536 712219 to book additional treatments 9am to 5pm daily.
Homefield is situated at the edge of Rushton, a historic Northamptonshire village. The venue is nestled in between 23 acres of peaceful green pastures.
Easily accessible by train or car, we are a 50 minute train journey from St Pancras, (East Midlands Train Line). We have ample free parking for your day.
What does it offer you?
A spa day at Homefield is the perfect way to begin a new way of eating and living. It offers the chance to let go of negative habits, and is the perfect way to prepare for a special day.
Our two chefs will create nutritious and delicious meals for you to enjoy for your lunch. Some of the produce used is home grown in our own gardens and we try to work as organically as possible.
How old do I need to be to attend?
The age of the clients we have at Homefield ranges from 18 through to 78. Some clients come by themselves for a relax and time out, some come with friends or family.
Either way you will be treated as our valued guest.
How do I book?
Booking is easy, on line. Alternatively ring our reception on 01536 712219, 9am to 5pm daily.
Can I park at your venue?
There is ample free parking at Homefield
Homefield Grange is an adult only venue. You must be 18 years of age to attend our spa.
Ladies and Gents
We currently only accept ladies for our day spa. We occasionally have the opportunity to accept gents for day spa – please enquire at reception for availability.
How do I book?
Bookings can be made by phoning 01536 712219, 9am to 5pm daily.
How do I know what to bring?
An informative email confirmation will be sent to you on receipt of booking giving you further information on what to bring with you, directions to the venue and what we provide for your day.
What are the terms and conditions of booking?
Please read our terms and conditions as listed on our web site to avoid confusion.
What is the arrival and departure time for this package?
Arrival time is between 9.15am and 10am. You are welcome to use our spa between 9.15am and 4.30pm.
Do you provide lockers?
Lockers are provided for your day.