Benefits of ‘A New You In One Day’
- The ultimate spa day for feeling and looking great
- Includes a full body detox therapy and massage
- Ideal for stress release and giving a ‘kick start’ to healthy beginnings
- Cleansing and detoxing benefits inside and out
- Leaves skin hydrated and dewy
- Perfect gift for yourself or a loved one you wish to pamper
What’s included with this Spa Day?
- A Warm Welcome by our front of house
- Welcome Tea & Amuse Bouche from our chef.
- A New You in One Day Therapy (80mins).
- Use of Homefield’s ‘Living Well’ spa
- Infra-red Benches to ease aches and pains
- Herbal Sauna to lift mood and aid deep sleep
- Ice trough to tone and tighten skin
- Aroma Showers to lower stress levels
- Magnetic body loungers to aid blood flow and heart health
- Deep Relax Water Beds for a restful nights sleep
- Infinity hydropool with massage jets
- Himalayan Salt Steam for skin and lung health
- Venue Map.
- Spa Customer Journey Card.
- 2 Course health lunch prepared by our resident chef (vegan and power packed with goodness).
- Gym (rower, treadmill, water cycle, cross trainer, free weights).
- Extensive option of complementary therapies to personalise your stay.
- Herbal Teas.
- Purified, still & sparkling mineral water.
- Gowns, slippers, towels, Dyson hairdryers, shampoo, conditioner, body lotion and shower gels provided.
- You’re very welcome to join in any food demonstrations or health talks that may be running during your day. (Timetable will be given on arrival).
Included Therapy Information
‘A New You In One Day Therapy’
Based on a traditional Arabian health therapy, your treatment will begin with the self application of a gently exfoliating body scrub. Rinse off under the shower, then apply a cleansing and detoxing mud that will draw out toxins and impurities and leave you feeling cleansed inside and out. Relax for 20 mins in your own private steam sauna.
Mind and body will relax under the twinkling lights of your ‘rasul chamber’.
This top to toe experience proves beneficial for skin health, blood flow, eases aches and pains and dissolves stress and anxiety.
It induces deep relaxation and a sense of being reborn.
Continue your pampering time with a full body massage, (5o mins) and float away under the well practised hands of your massage therapist.
Total therapy time 80 mins.
Why Choose Homefield?
We are experienced, professional and always caring
We’ve been helping our lovely clients look great and feel amazing since 2005. All our team are well qualified, very experienced and registered with the relevant governing bodies.
We are a little different from other spas
Our mission is to help you live a good life – healthy and believe that a spa day that offers you true health benefits offers extra value than simply one that just pampers you.
Our mission as a company is to help you live your life well, to boost your health, to help you life longer and to equip you to deal with the demands of your world by lowering your stress levels.
A purpose built Wellness Spa
Every aspect of our spa is designed to help you deeply relax from the challenges of your world, to help you sleep better, speed up weight loss, (if that is a goal for you), and detox from the toxins of life that rob your body of its energy and vitality.
What’s in the spa?
Homefield’s spa has been purposefully designed to boost your feelings of wellbeing and health:
- Herbal sauna for relaxation
- Magnetic body loungers to help heart health and blood flow
- Infinity hydro-pool filled with massage jets to ease tight shoulders
- Infra red benches to reduce inflammation and pain
- Deep relax water beds that will send long rhythmic pulses along your spine to reduce cortisol levels
- Ice trough to tone and tighten skin
- Himalayan salt steam sauna which is great for lung health, blocked sinuses, headaches and tension
- Kneipp Water feature to reduce puffy ankles and boost lymphatic drainage
- Aroma showers to lift low mood
Homefield is a ‘home away from home’
Guest numbers are kept small at Homefield so you can truly enjoy a day that is personal and unhurried. We begin and finish our treatments on time so you are not rushed in any way.
Our stylish venue is immaculately kept, however the whole venue has a relaxed and homely feel.
Extensive range of therapies
We have an extensive range of slimming, detox, holistic, relaxing, anti-ageing and pampering therapies. We are happy to help you with any questions you may have about our therapies and a downloadable therapy listing is available on our web site. Ring 01536 712219 to book additional treatments 9am to 5pm daily.
Homefield is situated at the edge of Rushton, a historic Northamptonshire village. The venue is nestled in between 23 acres of peaceful green pastures.
Easily accessible by train or car, we are a 50 minute train journey from St Pancras, (East Midlands Train Line). We have ample free parking for your day.
We are a true health spa
As we focus on wellness and health, your day will be free from caffeine, refined sugar, wheat, dairy and alcohol. Often clients tell us they feel lighter and brighter in just one day.
What does it offer you?
A spa day at Homefield is the perfect way to begin a new way of eating and living. It offers the chance to let go of negative habits, and is the perfect way to prepare for a special day.
Our two international chefs will create nutritious and delicious meals for you to enjoy for your lunch. Most of the produce used is home grown in our own gardens, which means we are mainly organic.
You also have the option of juice cleansing which gains in popularity daily.
How old do I need to be to attend?
The age of the clients we have at Homefield ranges from 18 through to 78. Some clients come by themselves for a relax and time out, some come with friends or family.
Either way you will be treated as our valued guest.
How do I book?
Booking is easy, on line. Alternatively ring our reception on 01536 712219, 9am to 5pm daily.
Can I park at your venue?
There is ample free parking at Homefield
Homefield Grange is an adult only venue. You must be 18 years of age to attend our spa.
Ladies and Gents
We currently only accept ladies for our day spa. We occasionally have the opportunity to accept gents for day spa – please enquire at reception for availability.
How do I book?
Bookings can be made on line from our web site, or by phoning 01536 712219, 9am to 5pm daily.
How do I know what to bring?
An informative email confirmation will be sent to you on receipt of booking giving you further information on what to bring with you, directions to the venue and what we provide for your day.
What are the terms and conditions of booking?
Please read our terms and conditions as listed on our web site to avoid confusion.
What is the arrival and departure time for this package?
Arrival time is between 9.15am and 10am. You are welcome to use our spa between 9.15am and 4.30pm.
Do you provide lockers?
Lockers are provided for your day.