2pm Friday – 11am Monday
Benefits of the Weekend Reboot
- Can be used as a gentle introduction to detoxing
- Builds resilience to cope with challenging times
- Perfect for ‘looking good’ preparation towards a special occasion
- Gives some downtime to mind and body
- Offers a top up reminder to returning clients who have undertaken a longer Homefield package
- Included treatments are restorative and balancing
- Rests overworked livers from sugar, alcohol and refined foods
Tell Me More About the Weekend Reboot
When does the Weekend Reboot start and finish?
The Weekend Reboot begins every Friday from 2pm and finishes at 11am Monday morning.
How often does it run?
The programme runs every weekend
What treatments are included?
Included therapies are a rasul steam, exfoliation and mud therapy, scalp, hand and foot massage and a castor oil pack therapy. (See further information on these therapies in the ‘Included Therapy Tab.’
Would the Weekend Reboot suit me?
- Perfect as a short health break
- Used by clients to try out Homefield and sample what we do
- Allows you to enjoy some detox or pampering therapies
- Great as some down time away from a busy world
- Relaxes overwhelmed minds and bodies
- Helps get you inspired to move, think and eat better
- For trying out a short juice cleanse
- Used as a top up after a longer Homefield stay
The top 6 reasons why our clients told us they choose this package
- They are short on time and can’t commit to a longer programme
- They are using the weekend as a top up after attending one of our longer programmes earlier in the year
- They need to shift a couple of pounds quickly
- They want some guidance and advice on their diet, exercise or meal planning
- They would like a specialised therapy that Homefield offers such as a colonic, vitamin injection or live blood testing
- They have never done a detox before and want to see what it’s like
What’s a typical day?
A normal day at Homefield includes a health talk, exercise classes, daily nordic walking, food demonstrations, time to deliver your included therapies, time to enjoy our beautiful new spa and thermal suite and often an evening movie.
For a full timings schedule take a look at the Typical Day section on our web site. (Just a note to say everything is optional and nothing is compulsory, you do as much or as little as you would like).
Can I come on my own/Will I be fit enough/Feeling Anxious
Many of our clients come on their own and we promise you’ll be looked after my us as a caring professional team. You don’t have to be fit to attend our exercise classes, they are suitable for all.
Attending a new place can always feel a little daunting, but we will soon put you at ease and the majority of our clients become life long fans.
How do I know what to bring/How to get to you?
Full information on how to get here and what to bring will be set out to you on booking.
What’s the age limit?
Homefield has a minimum age requirement of 18. Our oldest guest was in their seventies, however we welcome anyone who is wanting to make positive changes to their health and wellbeing. Age is no barrier.
What are the food and drink options?
On arrival you will get a check in with one of our practitioners who can help you decide between a healthy detox diet, or a juice cleansing option.
(Please see our health kitchen for full details on these options and menu plans).
What our guests say about our Weekend Reboot programme (thank you!)
Trip Advisor Review on the Reboot Weekend by Eddiehlim, London, March 2019 –
“The Best Kick Start Detox In the World”
“Spent 3 days there and it is like natural medicine for me. Was advised by my doctor to reduce weight, lower my blood pressure, cholesterol, eat healthily, do some exercise and take better care of my health.
It’s an amazing experience, we did the juice diet and the results has been quite dramatic in a good way.
Also we had many treatments, colonic irrigation, hammam and massages, it was both relaxing and stress free.
The team are wonderful, friendly and the customer services is AAA plus. You made my days pass quickly.
We enjoyed the himalayan sea salt steam bath, the herbal sauna, the hydrojet jacuzzi and the water beds. You can just spend the whole day in the spa.
I came here for a reason, the results were positive. Sometimes we really need something like this to kickstart our goals and improve our health.
Thank you Homefield you have given me the impetus.”
What’s included in the Weekend Reboot?
- Practitioner check-in, (we will guide you towards the best detox juice/food options and treatment options depending on your needs)
- Rasul warm steam therapy, body exfoliation, mud treatment.
- Full body massage
- Castor Oil Liver packing.
- Full use of Wellness Spa:
- Infinity hydropool
- Herbal Sauna
- Deep Relax Water Beds with massage
- Magnetic loungers
- Himalyan Salt Steam Room
- Aromatherapy Showers
- Bookable rasul, bathing and hammam rituals
- Infra red sauna benches
- Motivational health talks and movies
- Daily Nordic walking
- Yoga stretch/Meditation classes
- Learn how to eat well for life with our food demonstrations
- Detox, lose weight and feed your cells with either a healthy food option or a juice cleansing programme
- Purified and still/sparkling mineral water
- Herbal infusions
- Cardio classes
- Full use of the gym, fitness studio
- Your choice of accommodation
- Practitioner check-out, (review of your body composition, weight, muscle mass, BMI)
Included Therapy Information on Weekend Reboot
Programme Check In (30 mins)
Your time with us should feel personal and targeted to your goals, so on arrival time with one of our practitioners is vital. We can then hear, listen and understand your goals for being at Homefield. You will be given the optional choice of a weigh in.
We will give you our advice on the best detox option for you, (either juice cleansing or light diet).
Rasul Therapy (30 mins)
A traditional Arabian treatment that offers the perfect way to get rid of the old and emerge anew. Using gentle steam, heat and moors mud, your skin will be left soft and smooth, letting go of old toxins and wastes. Relax in your own private sauna with twinkling lights and aromatic vapours.
Benefits of this treatment are:
- The negative ions in the steam has a positive affect on the mind
- Regulates body temperature
- Improves circulation
- Removes wastes and toxins
- Invigorates and leaves the skin glowing
- Aids muscle relaxation
- Has a calming affect on stressed minds
Full Body Massage (50 mins)
A deeply relaxing full body massage will help you restore and rebalance your mind and body. Using her eclectic skills, your therapist will help ease tight shoulders and relax overworked minds. Products used are natural, with organic extracts.
Benefits of this treatment are:
- Eases headaches
- Reduces anxiety, stress or worry
- Induces a good nights sleep
- Eases digestive discomfort
- Relieves tissue strains and muscle tightness
- Helps with bad backs
- Boosts immunity by increasing white blood cells
Castor Oil Liver Pack (20mins)*
A lint cloth will be soaked in castor oil and placed gently over the top of the abdominal area. A warmed pack is then applied over the top and left for 20 mins.
This is a deeply relaxing therapy and offers a powerful way to support the liver with our western diets.
The benefits of this therapy include:
- Studies suggest it supports immune function
- Reduces digestive discomfort
- Improves sluggish bowels
- Reduces stress
- Relieves aches and pains
- Moves wastes and toxins out of the body
- Encourages lymphatic circulation
- Induces a good nights sleep
- *administered during full body massage
Programme Check out (15 mins)
Your time at Homefield will be reviewed and you have the option of re-checking your weight if requested.
A body analysis print out will be provided giving you information on your current weight, ideal weight, BMI, Muscle mass, visceral fat reading and biological age. This is for your long term motivation.
Referrals or recommendations will be given at this point.
Accommodation includes daily room servicing, beautiful bedding, hairdryer, organic natural toiletries, herbal teas, purified water, lavender pillow spray, towels and spa slippers.
Small Classic (10sqm) single bed, shared bathroom
Classic Room (10sqm) double bed, en-suite shower
Superior (20sqm) king/twin, en-suite shower
£899pp Double Occupancy
Premier room (22sqm) king/twin ensuite,
£956pp Double Occupancy
Why Choose Homefield?
We have plenty of experience.
We’ve been operating full time every week since 2005 and since that time thousands of clients have arrived at our doors looking for ways to feel, eat, move, think and look better.
Professionalism, Expertise and Knowledge.
Run by registered Naturopaths and Nutritionists, all our team are qualified, experienced and insured. Each team member is listed on their governing bodies relevant to their expertise.
We are here for you all year round.
Nothing is hired and nothing is rented. That means your money and your booking is safe and there is no chance that your retreat will get cancelled due to a hired venue not being able to fill its quota.
We run every week of the year excluding Christmas shut down.
The best wellness spa in the UK
A fabulous wellness spa has been designed to relax you deeply, help you sleep better, speed up weight loss and detoxification is included in the price of your stay.
The spa includes a herbal sauna for relaxation, magnetic loungers to help heart health and blood flow.
A chemical free hydropool filled with jets for back and shoulder stress release and infra red benches to reduce pain and inflammation.
Deep relax water beds that will massage your spine and reduce cortisol levels and a salt steam inhalation which is great for skin health, lung function and sinus clearing.
Beautiuful boutique countryside setting
Homefield is situated at the edge of a historic Northamptonshire village, set in 23 acres of peaceful green pastures. A small number of guests each week ensures that your stay is attentive and unhurried.
Easily accessible, centrally located in the UK.
We are easy to get to by road or train. We are a 50 mins train journey from London and Kettering Station is a 10 minute taxi ride from the venue. (East Midlands Trains).
Our closest airports are East Midlands, Luton or Birmingham.
Completely Dedicated to your needs.
Our venue is temptation and distraction free. We are purpose built and not added on to a hotel or spa facility. You wont be sitting next to someone drinking alcohol, or tucking into a fish and chips meal.
Every guest at Homefield will be undertaking the same health programme making it easier on everyone and offers a great deal of support for positive change.
Quality not Quantity
From your room to your treatments, you wont be disappointed. We are a company that believes in ‘quality’ not ‘quantity.’ A small number of guests ensures your stay is personal, relaxed and beneficial.
Extensive Selection of Therapies and Treatment not available at other retreats
Whether you wish to slim, detox, relax, or recharge, we have an extensive range therapies and spa treatments to enhance your results. From colon hydrotherapy, vitamin injections, live blood analysis, diagnostic testing, to the more pampering spa therapies like harman and rasul – we have everything to satisfy, soothe and inspire your mind, body and soul. (Please ensure you book your additional therapies at the time of your booking).
Your food, juicing, drink options
Homefield is proud to have two amazing international chefs that create magical meals using a lot of our home grown organic produce from our own gardens, (thank you Drew the gardener).
For those of you that decide to juice we offer a different juice at each meal time to keep your taste buds excited. Purified water and organic teas are part of your package and an important part of the detox process.
Our clients love us (thank you so much)
For five years we have been awarded Trip Advisors Badge of Excellence.
find out more about Homefield Grange below