2pm Sunday-11am Monday
Step away from your world and spend time with yourself, for yourself. Our Sunday sleep over can help you rest and heal and take a break away from the demands of your world for a night.
Spend quality time focusing on yourself – relax in our beautiful wellness spa, pamper with some amazing treatments and therapies, then curl up and read a book, followed by a good nights’ sleep.
Can be booked as an early arrival to a longer residential package, or as a perfect way to finish off a pampering spa day.
Ring on 01536 712219 or email@example.com for availability.
What’s included with your Sunday Spa Sleep Over?
- A warm welcome from our front of house team.
- On arrival, enjoy a home brewed wellness tea and amuse bouche from the chef.
- Choice of juice cleansing weight loss diet or nutritious vegan light diet.
- Practitioner check in and check out.
- Detoxing Top to Toe therapy (body scrub, wrap, cocoon massage, contrast showering)
- Daily Nordic walking.
- Health talk
- Use of our stunning new Wellness Spa:
- Infinity Hydropool
- Infra Red Sauna Benches
- Herbal Sauna
- Aroma Showers
- Ice Trough
- Kneipp Water Therapy
- Magnetic Loungers
- Himalayan salt steam
- Deep relax water beds
- Use of fitness studio and gym (free weights, treadmill, cross trainer, rower, water cycle).
- Complimentary toiletries, robes, slippers and towels.
- All health drinks including herbal teas, fresh herbs, supplements, purified still and sparkling water.
Accommodation includes daily service, herbal teas, purified water, organic toiletries, hairdryers, gowns, towels, egyptian cotton bedding.
Small Classic (10sqm) single bed, shared bathroom
Classic Room (10sqm) double bed, en-suite shower
Superior (20sqm) superking/twin, en-suite shower
£300pp Double Occupancy*
Premier Room (22sqm) superking/twin, en-suite shower
£318pp Double Occupancy*
*Double occupancy guests qualify for a free rasul therapy
Tell Me More About the Sunday Sleep Over
When is the Sunday sleep over available?
The Sunday sleep over is available every week.
When does it begin?
Your time with us begins at 2pm on Sunday and concludes with check out at 11am Monday morning.
What treatments does it include?
- An arrival check in with a practitioner
- Detox Top To Top Therapy (see included treatment information tab)
- Departure check out with a practitioner, (weight, BMI, BMR, biological age)
What will I eat and drink?
You have a choice of a juice cleanse, or a light diet vegan diet. Included also is herbal teas and unlimited purified still or sparkling water.
Would it suit me?
The Sunday Spa sleep over is perfect to rest, restore and revitalise your mind and body.
Feedback shows the top 6 reasons our clients have booked this package are:
- Time away for themselves, or to be with a love one
- Early arrival for a longer residential stay
- A top up to kick start healthier ways of eating and drinking
- To experience some of the specific therapies Homefield offers
- To de-stress
- To find out generally about Homefield
What exercise classes are included?
We offer daily nordic walking and on Monday morning we have either a yoga class or a cardio class depending on the instructor.
How many clients will there be?
Guest numbers are kept small to maintain a relaxed and unhurried feel to our venue. We have only 13 guest bedrooms, some will have double occupancy.
What do other clients say about Homefield?
Trip Advisor Review Jadine G, London,
“My second visit at Homefield Grange and I hope to visit many more times. The staff make you feel at home. The treatments and exercise classes are fantastic and oh don’t forget the nordic walks. At Homefield Grange you can choose to do as much or as little as you choose. I never felt hungry. There are various talks and educational moves, they are constantly improving the property and the service delivery. I love it and would highly recommend Homefield Grange Retreat.”
Why Choose Homefield?
Experience and friendly professionalism
Our team are fully qualified, registered with their governing bodies, insured and experienced. We’ve been here since 2005 and thousands of clients have been through our gates to experience our life changing health programmes. You’ll be taken care of with well practised hands.
Security and Safety
We’re a limited company and have been operating full time since 2005. Nothing is hired and nothing is rented. That means your money and your booking is safe and there is no chance that your retreat will get cancelled due to a hired venue not being able to fill its quota. We run every week of the year excluding Christmas shut down.
Best Wellness Spa in the UK
A fabulous wellness spa designed to relax you deeply, help you sleep better, speed up weight loss and detoxification is included in the price of your stay.
What’s in the spa?
- Herbal sauna for removing impurities
- Infra red sauna benches to ease aches and pains
- Deep Relax Water Beds to lower stress and cortisol levels
- Infinity hydropool to loosen tight shoulder and prevent back pain
- Himalayan Salt Steam room for detox, lung health and general wellbeing
- Kneipp Water therapy to improve circulation and lymphatic drainage
- Ice Trough to tone and tighten skin
- Aroma Showers to relax overwhelmed minds
Easily Accessible Venue
Homefield is situated at the edge of a historic Northamptonshire village, set in 23 acres of peaceful green pastures. We are easy to get to, centrally located. We are a 50 mins train journey from London and Kettering Station is a 10 minute taxi ride from the venue. (East Midlands Trains).
We Are A True Health Spa
Our venue is temptation and distraction free. We are purpose built and not added on to a hotel or spa facility. You wont be sitting next to someone drinking alcohol, or tucking into a fish and chips meal. Every guest at Homefield will be undertaking the same health programme making it easier on everyone and offers a great deal of support for positive change.
We Will Take Care Of You
You’ll be well looked after, 24 hours per day. From your room to your treatments, you won’t be disappointed. We are a company that believes in ‘quality’ not ‘quantity.’ A small number of guests ensures your stay is personal, relaxed and beneficial.
7 Reasons Why Clients Say They Return to Us
- They love the quality and attention to detail in everything we do
- Small clients numbers to ensure a more relaxed and personal feel
- The ability to try and extensive range of different therapies including diagnostic
- The quietness and exclusivity of the venue
- Our lovely team
- The results they feel and see in the mirror on leaving
- Our wellness spa
Our Food, Drink, Detox Options
Homefield is proud to have two amazing international chefs that create magical meals and juices using a lot of our home grown organic produce from our own gardens, (thank you Drew the gardener). Everything we use is fresh and natural.
What our clients say about us
For five years we have been awarded Trip Advisors Badge of Excellence. A big thank you to all our guests who have taken the time to write such lovely comments about their time with us.
Extract from Trip Advisor Reviewer, Moonbaby, May 2019
“Enlightening and Transformational” – The treatments and spa were fantastic, and I am a treatment guru, so I know my stuff. All delivered true to time as well which I have never experienced in a UK spa. This was the re-set I needed and I will be back.
find out more about Homefield Grange below