24 Feb Kale Crisp
Tangy Kale Crisp, healthy alternative to crisps
Write a review
- 1 cup cashew nuts
- 1 cup red bell pepper
- 1/3 cup nutritional yeast
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Juice of a whole lemon
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme (optional)
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 2 teaspoons onion powder (optional)
- 2-3 cloves fresh garlic
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
- 4 bags (160grams each) kale leaves (whole, de-stemmed - torn into pieces)
- Blend all ingredients (except kale) in a blender to create a paste, add a little water if consistency is too thick otherwise add paste to kale and massage in to each leaves well.
- Dehydrate @ 43 degrees celsius for minimum 6 hours or until completely crisp.
- If you are using an oven select lowest temperature with door slightly ajar for around 4 hours or until ready, however check frequently.
Homefield Grange Retreat https://www.homefieldgrangeretreat.co.uk/
Please follow and like us: